What's an #Archetype (according to "individualogist.com")? Another way of looking at Your Zodiac? Let's See ... with a 'second opinion' from #AmeliaFisher's #KnowYourArchetypes #ProjectArchetypes

An ad (on Facebook) asked "What's Your Archetype" & linked to 'a quiz I could use to find out.' The quiz basically asked me for 'my sign' (i.e. my name, email, date-of-birth, gender). Then it told my my Archetype is ...
I know this is a
 silhouette of hands ("holding
 up The Globe?"), but I could
 also imagine 'stag's horns'

I'll quote my "test-results" beneath the subscribe-bar; but first I want to teach you about the hyperlinked words below (linked (in bold) to the very address at-which you can find your Archetype). 

And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Archetype (Princeton's Dictionary says it's "something that serves as a Model or Basis for Making Copies, the Original, Pilot"---Jung's Theory/Law states that there are #Archetypal philosophies that spring up all over the Earth from within the human unconscious ... #Archetypes)” is built on ancient words that mean |Beginning, Origin, First Place (Archon) + Type.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


They tell me my Archetype is the Caregiver, but I think I'll quote those results in another post. First, I want to quote their introduction to 'The Archetypes':

They say,

The ancient philosopher Plato believed that all things exist as shadows or copies of their ideal forms - including people.

These ideal forms, or what we now understand to be archetypes. A lot has changed since the days of ancient Greece, and modern day psychology has made great strides in expounding the concept of archetypes.

The most notable psychologist to research and understand this concept was Dr. Carl Jung, who leveraged on archetypes in his theory of the human psyche. As such, we uses archetypes as a representation of fundamental human motivations.

There exist countless archetypes in the world, but Jung defined 12 common archetypes - with each archetype containing its own unique set of representations, values, and characteristics.

By relying on research on jungian archetypes, we have created an archetype test that will help you calculate your most dominant archetype.

Identify your personal strengths, weaknesses, talents, competencies, emotions, and fulfillment path - all based on your primary and most dominant archetype. Our proprietary method of identifying archetypes takes into account a small amount of your information to deliver accurate and almost predictive personalized results.

Be introduced to the 12 archetypes in jungian psychology, representing the various personalities of the world. In doing so, you'll gain a better understanding of others, and yourself.

So much potential resides within your archetype. Potential for understanding, improvement, and actualization. ...

Ever wondered why certain individuals just seem to be happier, luckier, and have more abundance than others? Perhaps they're all aware of something that you've been ignoring.

For generations, we've asked ourselves the most thought-provoking yet enthralling question - "Who am I?". No longer do we have to wonder about the infinite possibile answers to that single, burning question.

Individuation is the path that will take you down the road of discovering your true, inner self. Rid of all that is irrelevant to reveal the core of your uniqueness. Learn more about the individuation process on this page.

archetype quiz

Discover which of the 12 archetypes most resembles your personality, and begin receiving valuable insights into your true identity!

It's time you found out who you truly are, based on the sacred psychological process of jungian archetypes.

I've stared reviewing each of the archetypes (and quoting Individualogist in a post on each one); and I'll probably keep on posting 'those posts,' but it might be better to just use Amelia Fisher's descriptions so I can go ahead and 'dive into the rabbit-hole of my own archetype' ... maybe starting with the test on her site to make sure my archetype there is the same as my archetype on Individualogist.

... no, that one's different (I probably mentioned it above), because the test was more about 'how I feel about things,' and not the arbitrary 'what day were you born' of Individualogist.com ...




Comments