The Problem: Propaganda-Techniques from @MSNBC #Enthrall @TheDemocrats into the #Trance---the Silly Belief that 'Things Written in the Government Files' have Power over Human Will | @demunderground

I see people behaving as if 'government documents' have ANY effect on 'life in the real world.'

What they're afraid to admit: The Legislature has NO POWER over the market (whether we're buying guns, food, drugs or anything else). I see 'the biggest gun-show in the world' on THE DAILY SHOW last night---I didn't hear how many booths "The U.S. Legislature" operated there, but I'm thinking they operated precisely ZERO booths.

Writers on Quora explain it in another way (through the bold links below.)

The word “Trance” is built on ancient words that mean "to Go Across, -Beyond" (see Trans-).
 #Trances #Entrance #Entrances #Entrancing #Entrancement
The word “Enthrall” is built on ancient words that mean "(to make into a) Bondman, |Serf, Slave, |Servant, Wretch, |Scoundrel, Errand-Runner."
 #Enthralls #Enthralled #Enthralling #Disenthrall #Disenthralls #Disenthralled #Disenthralling #Enthrallment #Disenthrallment #Thralls #Thrall #Thraldom #Thralldom #Thraldoms #Thralldoms

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


And so it goes.
the 'force' that causes you to find profit & fulfillment by doing these few favors for me 🙏🏽
I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments