#HappyBirthday to the #May6 #BirthdayCohort (with #GeorgeClooney & @BobSeger & ... you?) on #NationalBeverageDay @NationalToday | @BirthdayMates @411Holidays @MySundayMass

So I had a post that I rewrote everyday to replace 'yesterday's birthday-cohort' with 'today's birthday-cohort' (so you can see whose birthday-cohort you're a member-of). One day I asked myself, 'Why don't I just do an entry for every day (with that day's cohort & holidays & maybe its event-anniversaries)?'

That way I can go back & input new birthdays & events etc. Like today (National #Beverage Day ... same day as International No Diet Day, National Day of Prayer, National Nurses Day, National Tourist Appreciation Day & World Password Day)

That holiday's explanation is linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Beverage” is built on ancient words that mean "to Imbibe, Drink" (with the noun-forming suffix -age).

#Bever #Bevers #Beverages


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner



Today's Birthday-Cohort

Astrologically, probably in the chart of  ... not Taurus, but Aries ... nope, that was just a rumor (it's still Taurus ... or whichever one it was before 🤨): George Clooney, Orson Welles, Sigmund Freud, Bob Seger, Willie Mays, Roma Downey (the angel Monica in Touched by an Angel), PM Tony Blair, TV-host Tom Bergeron, Adrianne Palicki (Commander Kelly Grayson on THE ORVILLE), SNaiL Sasheer Zamata


(and--if you or someone you know about has a birthday today
--please mention them (and how you know them or -know
 about them) in the comments, thanks)

And I Wonder What Saints' Day my Heart of the Nation calendar says this is:

no saint, with the clergy in White Vestments

Comments