I Hope You'll Help #AtomicMarketing #SupportJournalism @okGazette, but #Prudence Risks 'Making Me Look Like a #Prude' when I Suggest it HERE | @issuu @okgazette

I'll explain 'why that is' below the subscribe-bar; but first ... What I show here is 'the group of words' that couch "that word" (below hyperlinked to Atomic.Marketing's website) into your vocabulary ... deeper meanings that 'firm the foundations' upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Prudence” is built on ancient words that mean Fore|sight ( |Providence, Wisdom ... also the root of the name Prudence). #Prudent #Prudential #Jurisprudence 
"Prude" is actually based on 'a different collection of ancient words'---ancient words that mean "a Brave Man" (Proud, Good, Virtuous, |Modest ... of course, the word is used as something of an insult (too clean, Miss Goody Two-Shoes, etc.); probably helped by the fact that its roots are feminine forms of the ancient words 😏).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


'My prude is showing' when I post their ad 'on this blog' (rather than on the Facebook-group I started to boost the value of advertising in alt-weeklies) because of Facebook's rules against marijuana-advertising (as it's not yet legal in all 50 states, as far as I know).

It may be 'a little too prudent' of me, because the ad (shared from the November 18 (2020) "issuu" of the Oklahoma Gazette) doesn't actually advertise marijuana-for-sale, but merely says that Atomic.Marketing won awards for helping others sell it.

Comments