@Quora-spondence discusses Possible Actions of one with both a #PersecutionComplex and -a #MartyrComplex

|Those terms| seem important to understand (as we get into the discussion I link-to through |those terms|); so I found out a little more about |those terms| and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion-at the linked page or -in the comments).
A Persecution Complex is "an Irrational Sense of Being Victimized by Malign Forces," while a #Martyr Complex is "an |Exaggerated Desire for Self-Sacrifice."
The word |Martyr| is at the peak of the structure built on the ground of the proto-word *(s)mrtu- (tagging that word #smrtu- ... which probably meant things like Remember, Mindful), a structure with 'support-beams' of words that meant "Testimony, Constant Sufferer, Witness."

the same foundations beneath #Martyred #Martyrdom
 #Martyrology #Martyrs #Martyring


To Keep Up on My 'Research,'



Comments