Why @TheDemocrats (on Twitter) won't Follow the @GOP-tweeters---because they're (SOME of them) too weak-minded to consider Opponents' Reasons to be as #Licit as their own | @FEEonline @NPR

For example: take the recent "Affirmative Action (vs. Dissident Dormancy)"-hubbub. Do any of 'the protestors' know what it's about? They all know that 'Affirmative Action' describes a set of rules aimed at ensuring racial diversity (in areas that were once available to Caucasians alone), but do they know Who MAKES those rules? Maybe the researcher at the Foundation for Economics Education will tell us in the report linked through |that word|.

The word |Licit| stands on ancient words that mean "be Allowed, -Lawful (see License)" (a word I did not know means something-like "Legal" ... Google gave me |Licit| as 'a word with a meaning similar to "Valid"').
on which are also-built #Licitly #Licitness #Illicit #Illicitly

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


I haven't read the FEE-report, but I DID discover that 'Affirmative Action' is a set of rules individual organizations write (in response to the Presidential "Executive Orders" that 'coin' this usage of "Affirmative Action")---policies like (I guess) 'racial quotas' etc.

I haven't actually looked at the court-case or -decision that "overturned Affirmative Action" (and I don't think many of the Democrats who oppose that decision have either ... many of them are just reacting to 'what they've heard other Democrats say about it').

Looking at the actual decision ... I can see why neither Democrats nor Republicans nor many other people) have read the thing---a 237 page opinion that says ... basically whatever people say it says🤓)
My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments