The #Superman Ret-Con the World Needs | brought to you by @samBkays @Viv_url @Alaylays @MollyStanard @JakeWyattRiot @RichS_art @JackQuaid92 etc. @adultswim @StreamOnMAX

|That name| seems important; so I found out a little more about |that name| (below-linked to my 'review' of the latest "series of tales of his 'derring-do'") and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).

The word |Derring-Do| is built on ancient words that mean "to |Dare to Do" (and it actually is spelled '|Derring-Do|,' which Spenser thought meant "the Manhood and Chivalry Proper to a Brave Knight").
The name |Superman| is the translation of words that mean "Highly Evolved Human Being that |Transcends Good & Evil" (the #Superwoman--originally just 'the female equivalent of |Superman|'--also came to mean "one who Successfully Combines Career & Motherhood" in the late 1970s ... I don't know if they gave the same Kudos for combining Career & Fatherhood ...)
just like #Overman #BeyondMan

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'



... and I'm not sure if any of these 'Superman's pictured are 'the one I write about in my review'!

Comments