Something that Stuck with me from 'My Time in the @TextCortex Academy': I've got to #Upholster this Blog THICK if I Want Lots of Search-Engine Traffic

|That word| seems important (mostly because it's a synonym of "Stuff"🙄); so I found out a little more about |that word| (below-linked to the A.I. Assistant who--which brought |that word| to my attention) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

The word |Upholster| sits at the peak of the high tower over foundations that mean "to Repair, Uphold, Keep from Falling or -Sinking" (evolving to today's "Refurbishing Furniture"-meaning through ancient words that mean "Dealer in Small Goods").
just like #Upholsters #Upholstered #Upholstering #Upholsterer
 #Upholsterers #Reupholster #Reupholsters #Reupholstered
 #Reupholstering #Upholstery #Upholsteries

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Now--inspired by the advice of 'the Text.Cortex co-founder' (whose name escapes me right now ... I wanna guess---Darin? Devon?)--I'm going to (by the grace of Zeno, hallowed be thy name) copy the first draft of the text above, try the rewrite-function on it, possibly-replacing the text above, then using the complete-function to see if it gives me some quality content to post below.

Well, I just copy/pasted the text into my ZenoChat-box, and 'Zeno' replied,
It seems like you have done some research on the word "Upholster" and its related terms. Upholstery is the process of reupholstering and refurbishing furniture to keep it from falling or sinking, and it has evolved from ancient words that mean "Dealer in Small Goods." The word Upholster sits at the peak of the high tower over foundations that mean "to Repair, Uphold, Keep from Falling or -Sinking". The terms Upholster, Upholstered, Upholstering, Upholsterer, Upholsterers, Reupholster, Reupholsters, Reupholstered, Reupholstering, Upholstery and Upholsteries all relate to this process of furniture refurbishing. It's interesting to note that WowApp provides a lot of help, such as a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines, and advertising, with the help of the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed.
It seems the 'functions' I mentioned aren't available right now ... let me try them again ...

... hmm; I guess this blog-editor is blocking it somehow ...

My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

xx

Comments