@Microsoft #Refurbished the @MicrosoftEdge (the #Windows10- or #Windows11 net-browser) and made These Changes ... | #Refurbish #Refurbishing #Refurbishment

Microsoft explains "what's new in Microsoft Edge" in a report linked through 'that word' below (the page they brought me to when I opened my browser & found that they had automatically updated it); but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Refurbish” is built on ancient words that mean "to |Rub or |Scour to Renew the |Brightness & Glory of- (that's #Furbish #Furbished #Furbishing, from words that mean Appear, identical to words that mean Body (|Corporeal)) Again."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


In case the linked outline disappears after the next update:


Here’s what’s new in Microsoft Edge


Comments