@UsefulCharts seems to describe the Epistles as more-'Scripture #Adjacent' than 'Pure Scripture Direct'

Granted; Matt Baker is a Jew, so he naturally reads the New Testament the way most of us read Dante's Inferno or Native American creation-myths.

Watching, 

|that word| (as it's a word deep in the base beneath "Epistle") seems important; so I found out a little more about it and share my findings with you below (and I link to the topic that brought the word up, and might discuss it beneath (and/or you might start a discussion in the comments)).

The word |Adjacent| is built on the proto-word *ye- "to Throw, Impel" + ancient words that mean "To" (see Ad-).
on which also-built (Yoda-ese? a little) #Adjacence
 #Adjacency #Coadjacent

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Nothing in this video really seemed 'noteworthy' to me. If something does to you, please discuss it in the comments!
My New Mantra (one of several)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments