#Seedy #Seediness

Watching, |that word| distracted me from 'whatever they were discussing'; so I found out a little more about |that word| (below-linked to their discussion) and share my findings with you below. (maybe I'll add some notes beneath it (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments)).

The word |Seedy| stands on the peak of the tower high above ancient words that mean "Fruitful, Abundant (in Seeds)" (the modern meaning probably comes from 'the way Flower looks |Wilted when they #GoToSeed'). 

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments