@EveEwing is handling the #Situation (or not ... let's look) at @SubstackInc

Some very engaging 'disengaging' text made me curious.

Before I fed my curiosity--though--|that word| seems important; so I found out a little more about |that word| and share my findings with you below (and I link to the topic that brought the word up, and might discuss it beneath (and/or you might start a discussion in the comments)).

The word |Situation| (there linking to the newsletter by Eve L. Ewing---writer, scholar, organizer of Chicago-culture) is built on the proto-word *tkei- "to Settle, Dwell, be Home" (the "Circumstances"- & "Post of Employment"-meanings were added on to the ancient  "|Place, Position, Location"-meaning).
on which are also-built #SituationComedy #Sitcom
 #Situational #Situationally #SituationalEthics #Situate
 #Situated #Situating #Situates

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

class is in session

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments