Why YOU should #Vacation in @ResortsWorldLV (that's #LasVegas ... #Vegas Baybeee!)!

They tell you why in an accomodation-offer (introduced to me through a Taboola chumbox shared on my WowApp-homepage) linked through the bold text below ...

The word “Vacation” is built on ancient words that mean "Leisure, Freedom, |Exemption, a being Free from Duty, Immunity (Empty, to Leave, |Abandon, Give out)."
just like #Vacations #Vacationed #Vacationing abbreviated #Vac (which is also a shortening for |VacuumCleaner)
The name “Las Vegas” is roughly translated "The Meadows" (for the wild grass that's fed by the groundwater that bubbles up to create the desert oasis).
just like #WhateverHappensInVegasStaysInVegas

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments