Are @GOP-ers #atLeisure Enough to Read This & Be Convinced that Women Should Have the Right to Abortion? Maybe, but @MSNBC has Hypnotized Me into Thinking GOPers are 'Mindless Freedom-Haters' | @Guardian @Google

MSNBC has its fans thinking that Republicans/Conservatives 'want womankind to stop trying to be independent citizens, and to start "filling the kennel".'

I'm not substituting 'more Conservative-media' for my steady MSNBC-diet, but I wish MSNBC would tell us more of 'the reason the Republicans/Conservatives give for their decisions (rather than "what people will have to go through because of those decisions").'

I'll try to find out, sifting my way through the Liberal 'fear-mongering' ('Republicans/Conservatives want American women to SUFFER! BOO!') to get to some Science (an article linked through the bold text below).

To be 'at #Leisure' is to be "without Haste, to have the Free Time for |Deliberation." 
The word “Leisure” is built on ancient words that mean "to be Allowed (Permitted, |Inactive, IdleFree Will, |Spare- or Opportune Time, Ability, Capacity, Lack of |Hurry, |Occasion, Chance ... see License)."
just like #Leisurely #Leisured #Leisures #AtYourLeisure

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


I still haven't looked at 'what actual Conservatives are actually saying their reason for anti-abortion-ism is,' but I'm going off of what I've heard (when I was on a conference call with one of my State's Republican U.S. Senators)---
that--according to scientific analysis of fetal DNA--the unborn fetus is a separate individual from the pregnant mother & the inseminating father

hmm ... that brings up another legislation that Conservatives are infamous-for: Stand Your Ground law (essentially saying it's legal to kill someone if they are on your property and you feel threatened).

We all know 'how babies are made'---the lady invites the man in, and lets a few of his 'dependents' stay a little longer. Those dependents 'make themselves at home' on the lady's property.

If I accompanied a friend to a party at his girlfriend's house & stayed a few months afterward (raiding her fridge to eat my fill, threatening to ruin her life), how would her 'Standing Her Ground' be any different from abortion?

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments