Remind Me What You Think #Freedom Is, @SpeakerPelosi (and all the other accusers of #Trump ... @ColbertAtHome, @MSNBC, @CNN, #Leftists etc.)

Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


People accuse him of "sedition" & "insurrection," and I'm just, 'Shut up!'

I'm not defending the guy; I'm just defending 'the People of America.' Not necessarily "the ones that rioted in the legislature-halls, but rather 'all the people.' (See the discussion I started, linked through the main word below.)

The word “Freedom” is built on words that mean “Power of Self-Determination, State of Free Will, Emancipation from Slavery, Deliverance, |Exemption from Arbitrary- or |Despotic Control, Civil Liberty, Possession of |Particular Privileges” (building on the obvious "Free + -|dom"; the original Freedom-Riders were Civil-Rights Activists in the U.S. fighting to Integrate- (Set All Riders' Privileges as Equal in) the |Bus-|Lines).

Who forced the rioters to riot? No one ... that's what "freedom" means to me.

I agree that they were wrong to do it (and Trump/Giuliani-&-co. were wrong to encourage it). But it was a choice that they FREELY accept the consequences-of.

Tell me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments