@OoniHQ tells us how their #Oven can Preserve Fathers' Perfect Legacies

They explain in an advertorial (introduced to me through a Taboola chumbox shared on my WowApp-homepage) linked-to through the bold text ...

The word “Oven” is built on ancient words that mean "Cooking-Pot (Furnace, Chamber or Receptacle where Food is Baked with Continuous Heat Radiating from the Structure)" (originally (perhaps) 'something Hollowed-out').
just like #OvenBird (builds a nest shaped like an oven)
 #HaveABunInTheOven #HasABunInTheOven (is pregnant)
 #Ovenware (dishes that can hold food within a burning
 oven)

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments