Reasons I #Continue Here - What I'm Doing for @POTUS @VP @FLOTUS @PressSec @WhiteHouse etc. (other ' #DigitalTransition' Twitter-I.D.s)

I wanted to discuss 'my purpose online,' but (as you can probably see in the "Title" above) the topic of 'digital transition'-I.D.s came up; I discuss 'those I.D.s' in a paying forum you can join for free through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Continue” is built on ancient words that mean "to Hang Together (see Contain)."
#Continues #Continued #Continuing #Continuance #Continuances #Discontinuance #Discontinuances #Discontinue #Recontinue #Continual #Continually #Continuous #Continuously #Continuousness #Continuity #Continuities

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



What am I here for? Well, I obviously hope to help you understand 'how all the words you hear/use are connected to other words from the past.' I also make a note of many of the "celebrities who are celebrating a birthday" each day (so you can probably see 'which celebrities are in YOUR birthday-cohort' if you search this blog for 'your birthday' (searching '#monthDATE' (e.g. #July9, #October30, #June12 etc.))).

When I first 'started' on the Internet, I was a college-student---mostly using the Internet in the University's computer-labs. I was/am 'out in Oklahoma' (Oklahoma City ... a big city, quite distant from 'the farmers in the barn'-image that probably popped into your head when I said "out in Oklahoma"), so there's a little bit of a lag between new technology's introduction & its adoption 'out here in the sticks.'

Because of that--and because I've lived a sort of "sheltered life" (in terms of 'my exposure to new technology' ... the most-advanced mobile device I have is a FLIP-PHONE! (they call it a 'foldable' to make me feel somewhat-normal))--I regard 'writing on this blog & sharing it online (mostly on Twitter)' as "being published," and I regard 'spending time on the social-networks' as "going out in public" πŸ‘¨πŸ½‍πŸ’»

I was taking writing-classes at the University, but they didn't think to get anything published (maybe I was in more of a 'Literature'-major)! The closest I got to 'real-life publishing' was "having some 'Letters to the Editor' published in the Oklahoma Gazette."

As a fan of comedians (especially political comedians, as featured in comedic news like WEEKEND UPDATE, The Daily Show, LAST WEEK TONIGHT, REAL TIME with Bill Maher, Late Show with Stephen Colbert, FULL FRONTAL with Samantha Bee ... THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW (I'm sorry; that's "serious news," but she delivers it almost as well as any of 'the comics above')),

... I feel compelled to show my appreciation for them by using their joking to steer fellow citizens' voting-decisions in the right way, and I'm also compelled to comfort fellow citizens---reminding them that--no matter what misguided decisions our leaders feel they must make--Wisdom & Justice will prevail.

And of course there's 'what I think I'm doing financially.' Beside the few dollars I get from the above-linked forum & the few I get from affiliate-programs (and not counting my money from my injury ... I don't know anything about that), I secure cryptocurrency-payments with a program running on my browser (they call it 'mining' because I earn the 'treasure' of a fraction of the security-fee).

the 'force' that causes you to find profit & fulfillment by doing these few favors for me πŸ™πŸ½

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments