So, What is @WowAppOFFICIAL #Conniving?

For the last week or so, you might've seen that I'm sharing a lot of news-links (from My WowApp ... like the one you can download FOR FREE at the page linked through the bold text below) on my Twitter. Though they're all shared in 'replies to a post about The WowApp,' you probably don't know that I'm sharing them with the idea that it'll somehow boost my UBI with The Wowists' ... umm ... Wowism.

We'll look deeper at that in a second; but first ...

The word “Conniving” is built on ancient words that mean "to Wink at, be Secretly |Privy (see Con-, |Nictitate)."
#

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

I think I was first invited to The WowApp through an internet-forum where we were all discussing ways we could 'arrange for webmasters to give us money' (or whatever it is you're actually doing when they say you're "earning money online").

So I signed up, signed in & downloaded it, and--though the 'tasks' they say will earn you "a higher UBI" include 'Watching Videos, Installing Apps or Completing Other Fun Activities, Filling out Surveys, Shopping OnlinePlaying FREE WowApp Games, Making Calls with their program" (all- or none of which might actually change 'your UBI' ... I dunno, maybe they count 'the FREE money they give you just for signing up' as SEPARATE FROM 'the FREE money they give you for seeing ads on their programs')--

The main things I notice & use with the WowApp are their many-many news-sources (I'm only looking at maybe a tenth of them, and it's STILL a lot!) and the ads they share (which offer some good deals).

I think 'sharing those' is the only things I'm doing with My WowApp---besides playing the FREE games every once in a while.

Is there a better plan? Maybe ...

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments