@LeadsLeap? Wouldn't a better name be #ProspectPipe? #SuspectSignal? lol

So a page on my autosurf catches my eye, because it promises to tell me 'how to get one new "lead" a day to my business' (I use the ' there because " would imply that they actually promised 'what I expected' rather than "what they actually gave me"😏)

Opening the link, I was immediately shown that they weren't going to tell me 'how to do it' so much as 'how I can learn the way they did---by signing-up & working with the program they were using.' (Or maybe they did explain a little better, but I was 'repelled' by the "Join LeadsLeap"-'advice.')

But I saw that I had already joined LeadsLeap (weeks-, months-, maybe years-ago), so I decided to 'get back into it' and see what happens!

I can't quite see 'why they call potential customers "Leads"' (maybe it's from the notion of 'customers being "led by their noses" into the bake-shop). 

Searching, I found a report (from Deskera) that doesn't tell us 'why potential customers are called "Leads,"' but DOES tell us that they're also known as 'suspects' (suspected of being future buyers), how Leads are confused with- and often become Prospects, three Types of Leads (Cold, #Warm, Hot), several ways to Generate Leads, and a few Leads-F.A.Q.s

The word “Warm” is probabl built on ancient words that mean "to Kindle, Burn, Heat, |Cook, Boil, |Seethe."
#Warms #Warmed #Warming #Warmly #Lukewarm #Warmth



Comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment, and I'll probably approve it & publish it soon (give me about a week before you try to post it again when it doesn't publish immediately ... thanks)