@realDLHughley helps move the #Boundary between 'Slave' & 'Ni-ger'

I link to D.L.'s Twitter through 'the bold text' below; but first–after a mention of my biggest supporters (possibly including you–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Boundary” (a 'grain of sand' in the foundation beneath "Redefine") is built the word Bound (the Limit or Furthest Point of Extension of any one thing) & the suffix -ary (describing the Line that Marks the Limit).
 #Boundaries 


In a forum-post that was taken down because of my implication of 'this word,' I wrote
I watched the first two-or-three episodes of the new version of THE DAILY SHOW (which have been hosted by D.L. Hughley ... even though my AT&T U-VERSE has been describing it as "hosted by Leslie Jones" :x ... I guess they can't tell the two Negros apart either ...)

Anyway, a lot of his jokes make me want to call him a Nig--- a word I don't know if we Crackers are supposed to use. 'That N-word' actually comes from the word xNegro (Spanish for Dark, Dusky, Sable or Black, built on ancient words that mean Night).

But I'm not talking about 'just any old Black person (the P.C. term is xAfricanAmerican, but I think 98% of them haven't even BEEN to Africa!).' I'm talking about 'people who complain about how Black people statistically earn less or get fired more or get hired less or get arrested more or populate most of the jails'---making ME a 'N-word' right there (if you take it out of context).

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments