And The Voice Charged @MaryMillben with #Kairos

Yes, that word fueled Mary Millben's message (which I'll share below); but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Kairos (καιρός)” is Greek that might be translated "Season that is Fitting for this, Opportunity, |Occasion, Time" (resembles Chrono-?)
#καιροῦ #καιρῷ #καιρῶν #καιροῦ



Yes, she talks about 'this being the fit time for women to step up & lead' like Esther (Jewish maiden who became Queen of Persia) did. She also talks about women who are chosen like Mary #Magdalene.


The surname (or at least 'the title given to Jesus' friend Mary (to differentiate her from His mom, His aunt and a bazillion other 'Mary's)) “Magdalene” is given to her because she's "of #Magdala," a village whose name means "Tower."

#Magdalena #Magdalen #Madeleine #Madeline #Alena #Lena #Lene #Leni #Magda 



But she does not think of it as a time for men to 'step back and let women take care of everything.' Rather, they ought to feel just as "elected" as they always have; they just shouldn't assume women 

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments