So Now you can Mine Bitcoin (with @CryptoTabnet etc.) without a Mining Program? | @BillMaher

Yes, CryptoTab explains "Pool-Mining" in an article I got through a FREE browser you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Reservoir” (yes, maybe #Reservoir is basically 'a synonym of Pool'; but you can see I've already done that word) is built on ancient words that mean "to Keep-, Save-, Preserve-, Protect Back (see Re- ... Set Aside, |Withhold, Storehouse)."
#Reservoirs

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Okay; we know that crypto-miners are 'programs that send series of numbers to "The Blockchain" to verify cryptocurrency "banking" transactions' (I'm still trying to learn what's going on there).

So--where 'real-world miners' dug up the ore & took it to the bank & exchanged it for 'the promissory note' (money)--us 'virtual-reality miners' are more like 'the cafeteria-staff at the FDIC'---we don't even touch the "money" (i.e. the cryptocurrency that the users invest money into), but we get paid when people (including ourselves) make transactions.

In a 'partially-obscured view' of the process, comedian Bill Maher tells us 'it's basically a guessing-game where one computer thinks of a number and a bunch of other computers send it guesses' (he presents it as if that's "the whole process"; because--for us individual crypto-miners--it IS 'the whole process').

The rest of the process involves 'people ordering c-coin to be added to their own accounts, so they can send that c-coin to other accounts.' In between that "banker" and the "receiver," there are the Nodes (sorta like 'the banks' that make sure the bankers' transactions are all recorded & verified with the other Nodes' records).


And the miners' 'virtual guessing-game' is a security function that double-checks every transaction in order to encode it onto the Blockchain ... I'm not exactly sure how that works ... and neither is anyone else, which is why it's so secure (using 'the same amount of electricity as all the lights in a big city,' maybe; but it's energy that's being used anyway!)

So I let a browser-plugin (or two or three or five) run as I go about my day, and I collect a portion of the Gas-Fees (what the 'Bankers' pay for the security); but now they're telling me I can get paid WITHOUT using my own computer? ... Well, let's see ... 


And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives, and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments