#2023NOVEMBER @CopelandNetwork

You can see my post about KCM's 2023 Calendar through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; I'll quote their "2023 NOVEMBER" below, but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

#Recent is a grain-of-sand in the foundations beneath the word November. The word “Recent” is built on ancient words that mean "Fresh, New, Young, First, Earlier, Beginning."
#Recently #Recentness #Recency

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


And written on that picture,
FAITH IS THE VICTORY CHURCH
Pastor Charles and Sue Cowan | Nashville, Tenn.
Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods.
-Psalm 95:1-3, NIV
That picture hangs above the November calendar-grid (with the chapters-&-verses for each date's Scripture-reading, and notes for the following holidays):
  • Sunday the Fifth: DAYLIGHT SAVING (BEGINS AT 2 A.M.)
  • Tuesday the Seventh: ELECTION DAY
  • Thursday the Ninth through Saturday the Eleventh: WASHINGTON, D.C. VICTORY CAMPAIGN
  • Saturday the Eleventh: VETERANS DAY
  • Thursday the 23rd: THANKSGIVING DAY
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments