#2023AUGUST @CopelandNetwork | @Wikipedia

You can see my post about KCM's 2023 Calendar through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; I'll quote their "2023 AUGUST" below, but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The month of August is (like July) named after a #Caesar. The name “Caesar” might be built on ancient words that mean "Head of Hair" (as Caius Julius Caesar was born with a full one, and his name became a title he passed down to his successors) or -on ancient words that mean "Bluish-Gray (Eye-Color)" or on ancient words that mean "to Cut" (as Caius Julius was the first person to be Born Surgically by a #Caesarian (short for #CaesarianSection), supposedly)---see |Czar.
#Caesarea #Cesar #Kaiser #GiveToCaesarWhatIsCaesars #CaesarsWife #Caesarean (the #CaesarSalad is not named after an emperor, but after the restaurant-owner who served the first one (Cesar Cardini))

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


And written on that picture,
LIVING WORD BIBLE CHURCH | Mesa, Ariz
Founding Pastors Dr. C. Thomas and Dr. Maureen Anderson, Pastors Jason & Kelli Anderson and Scot and Holly Anderson
For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, "Be removed and be cast into the sea," and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
-Mark 11:23-24, NKJV
That picture hangs above the August calendar-grid (with the chapters-&-verses for each date's Scripture-reading, and notes for the following holidays):
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments