Give #Tucker a Chance, @FoxNewsHater s! | @WillCain @TuckerCarlson @BeatThePress

I discuss 'the podcast that might convince me to start watching Tucker Carlson again' in a paying forum you can join FOR FREE through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The name “Tucker” is from the occupational name for a Cloth #Fuller (one who Cleans & Thickens |Raw Cloth by Pounding it), built on ancient words that mean "|Offend, |Torment."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I guess I--like most lib. audience-members--have been judging Tucker Carlson as if he were 'a journalist' (since he acts a lot like other "journalists," and since they don't give shows like his to non-journalists unless they're comedians (or at-least they didn't give non-journalists such shows---shows like DATELINE NBC, NIGHTLINE, 20/20, 60 MINUTES, The TODAY Show, etc.))

But I need to 'disabuse myself' of ever mistaking him for a "journalist"---him, and the many-many other political-commentators I 'get my news from.'

Oh, I'm sure they've got 'the education' of journalists; but they aren't much more than 'fellow citizens telling us all what they hear & read & think.'









Comments