Pray for Tucker #Carlson @TuckerCarlson as he Hits the #Trifecta (Fired by 3 Cable-News Networks in 20 Years) | @DemUnderground

... hmm ...

The surname “Carlson” obviously means "Son of #Carl." The name "Carl" is a form of the name "Charles."
The word “Trifecta” is built of the prefix Tri- & the word #Perfecta. "Perfecta" (word for a track-bet in which one picks the first- & second-place finishers) is shortened from "Perfect #Quiniela." "Quiniela" (originally a ball-game with 5 players) is built on ancient words that mean "Five" (famous for the game of betting on the winning scores of the five players).
also supporting #Quinella

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'



I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments