#BalancePurposeEnlightenment ... who KNOWS what you'll find when you Enroll in the #LemurianFellowship @LemFel

The Lemurian Fellowship explains 'a few ways you can get a free copy of the #Lemurian Philosophy text INTO THE SUN' on a webpage you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Lemurian” refers to either "one whose home is #Lemuria (a Land-Bridge that once connected Africa, |Madagascar, India & Southeast Asia--named after the |Lemurs which reside in all those lands--possibly what came to be known as |Gondwanaland in the |Continental |Drift model)," 
or "one who celebrates #Lemuria, the Roman Feast of the #Lemures (Evil Spirits of the Dead')."
a little exploration of the site reveals that 'the Lemuria we're talking
about' is the land-bridge ... also known as Mu or #Mukulia (my guess at what to call the home of the #Mukulian Civilization), led by the "Blue People," the "Old Ones," the "Golden Race" ...

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Hmm ... Maybe my source's source mixed up 'Africa & Madagascar' with 'The Americas & Australia.'

I downloaded their booklet, and feel that I should finish reading it before I comment on it ... because--at first--it seems to be advocating 'tyranny of "the elite" (Saints & Masters of the way of Christ) over "the proletariat" (laborers untrained in the Christian way).'

Ignoring that for the moment, I read how The Lemurian Order/Brotherhood (I forget the difference) offers to teach 'success in life' (spiritually, socially, financially) through a dozen-or-so "Learn by Doing"-lessons.

They lose me when they tell us that there is a cost to enrollment. I understand that everything costs 'something that must be paid in order to provide it to us,' but the charge strikes me as very "against the way of Christ"

(although Christ did make His disciples 'forsake their families & follow Him,' He didn't ask them to give Him ANY of 'what belongs to Caesar.')

the 'force' that causes you to find profit & fulfillment by doing these few favors for me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments