#Dough ~ #MayTwentySeventh2022, when @TheHeraldWeekly @VerifyThis @TheHill @Pawmade1 @US_Votes (COULD say) & @NPCA said ... - #TheWayBlogsWereWhenBloggersStartedBlogging | @wikipedia @Youtube @MSNnews @Microsoft @Swagbucks @myLot8

Because blogs started as 'lists of links to pages the writer found recently' by people who called themselves Escribitionists (sometimes ... or was it "how email started"? or both? or neither?)

The 'etymology' below is just keeping with my theme (because that's why I started blogging---to show that all words are connected & are linguistically built upon earlier foundational words); then--below the subscribe bar--I'll list 'the many links I wanted to blog today.'

The word “Dough” is built on ancient words that mean "to Form, Build" (for the "Money"-sense, see Bread).
#Doughboy #Doughface #PlayDough #Doughy #Sourdough

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Sort of 'as Lord Jesus prophesied,' ... something about 'the cart before the horse'? 'harvest too plentiful for the harvester to gather it all at once'? 'the gleaner out-cropping the cropper'? It'll come back to me; first, the latest links in the web's 'tirade' of content flowing into my senses:

The 'tirades' (below the quote from St. James) are coming from a few sources:



clicking an ad that claimed to describe "what your pet's tear-stains mean," the makers of this product said nothing about 'tear-stains!'


I've seen Bing's Weather before, but I didn't know you could access it simply by 'Bing-ing' "Forecast"

I can imagine the gas-tank or the air-bag exploding, but seat-belts?






Comments