The #ChristianChurch is a #Swelling Tumor on the Heart of The Anointing, Trying to Turn it into 'Exactly what The #FreedomFromReligionFoundation @FFRF SAYS it is.'

I don't want to sound like I'm 'culturally appropriating' things here (like I do when I say that 'calling a TBI-survivor "a retard"' is anywhere-near as bad as 'calling a black person "a ni--er"'), but--when I see 'all Christianity' getting blamed for the actions of a massive group (that's still not the majority) of "Christian Nationalists" (action that turns them into "Christian Terrorists")--I think I feel 'the average Muslim's pain' when all Muslims are held responsible for the actions of Muslim Terrorists.

The Freedom From Religion Foundation holds All Christianity guilty of the 'January 6th'-actions of a few, in a report linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Swell” (meaning of a word in the base of "Church") is built on ancient words that mean "to Grow- or make Bigger" (the noun--whether a person with a |Snazzy Style or -with a |Snooty |Pompousness--comes from the notion of being |Puffed-up; the notion of being Full is the root of its use as an adjective meaning "Good, Satisfied"). #Swelled #Swollen #Swelling #GroundSwell

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow




Comments