#HappyBirthday to @MelaniaTrump & #TomWelling @RealTWelling & their #BirthdayCohort @Bing on #April26, #NationalAudubonDay @NationalToday | @411Holidays @MyDailyMass

So I had a post that I rewrote everyday to replace 'yesterday's birthday-cohort' with 'today's birthday-cohort.' One day I asked myself, 'Why don't I just do an entry for every day (with that day's cohort & holidays & maybe its event-anniversaries)?'

That way I can go back & input new birthdays & events etc. Like today (National #Audubon Day ... as well as National Dissertation-, National Help a Horse-, National Pretzel- & Richter Scale-Day).

That holiday's explanation is linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...


The name “Audubon” (surname of the brilliant |Illustrator, Conservationist, |Ornithologist and Naturalist whose birthday is today) is built on ancient words that mean ... none of 'my sources' really say, except to mention the Conservation-Society & City-named-after-a-Park & Mountain etc. all named after the guy. 
The closest thing I found was its homophone #Autobahn, the word (describing a European Superhighway) that is a portmanteau of Automobile & 'a word that means Path-, Road- or Way made by |Striking (Kill, |Bane) a |Swath Cut through the forest.'





Today's Birthday-Cohort

Astrologically, probably in the chart of Taurus: Melania Trump, Carol Burnett, William Shakespeare(? TheFamousPeople lists him, but Bing listed him on another day), Kevin James, Channing Tatum, Giancarlo Esposito, Marcus Aurelius, Kane, Jet Li, Tom Welling, John James Audubon, Kane (WWE), Marianne Jean-Baptiste (from Without a Trace & Secrets & Lies), architect I.M. Pei, blues-singer Ma Rainey, Donald Sterling, Debra Wilson (MAD TV)

(and--if you or someone you know about has a birthday today
--please mention them (and how you know them or -know
 about them) in the comments, thanks)


And I Wonder What Saints' Day my Heart of the Nation calendar says this is:

no saint, but the clergy's in White Vestments today 📿

Comments