@16Personalities with some 'Thinking' (and/or 'Feeling' LoL) on a Personality's #Nature | #Natural #NaturalBorn #Naturalism #Nauralist #Naturalistic #Naturality

16P says my 'Nature' is ...

Well, they explain it on my profile (linked through 'that word' below). I'll read some more and blog my findings; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Nature (like #Naturalization #SecondNature #Natures #HumanNature #MotherNature #NatureWorship #StateOfNature #Denature #GoodNatured #Naturopathy #Supernatural)” is built on ancient words that mean "to give Birth, Beget."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



They tell me:
Nature
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
You’re mostly (barely ... the margin is 6%) Feeling.

Feeling individuals are sensitive and emotionally expressive. They are more empathic and less competitive than Thinking types, and focus on social harmony and cooperation.

Then they go on to tell me a little bit about 'the difference between Thinking & Feeling.'

... a couple of quotes from that page lead me to believe it's not so much 'Thinking or Feeling,' but rather 'Self- or Community-centered':
People with the Thinking personality trait can use rational thought to see that humans are inherently emotional – and that this is okay.
For those with the Feeling trait, decisions tend to be based on the well-being of others.

Comments