#Reconciling @Scientology & @Dianetics (to #Reconcile the Group with its Founding Principles (written by @LRonHubbard)) | #Reconciliation #Reconciled #Reconciles #Reconcilable

Well, I'll get to that in a minute ...

First I show you 'the group of words' that give "that word" (hyperlinked to Scientology's hoped-for principles) a place to connect to your vocabulary ... deeper sources that firm the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Reconcile” is built on ancient words that mean "to make Friendly Again" (see Re-, Conciliate).





We all want to be 'better than human,' and--if we tell ourselves we are--we start to believe we have so-become (I suppose that's one of the reasons "it is not good for the human being to be alone"---if he has no one to double-check his thoughts, he'll go on believing his 'wrong thoughts' are right).

At the 'Reconcile'-link above, the Church of Scientology International (CSI) lists the principles they claim adherence to.

I'll examine & see if they need to remind themselves of ... anything ...

    Scientology
    (researching- & linking to my findings on-their stuff as I feel like it)

Comments