@TiffanyFerg inspires me to find my #AstroCharts

Actually, it was in her video about 'being a millennial/Gen-Y/Gen-Z (or something),' where she 'expressed' something about "self-knowledge" of knowing she's "Libra sun, rising Capricorn & Pisces Moon."

I guess I remembered her 'expression' when I was surfing around to see what I could find out about 'Astrological Charts,' when I 'Stumble Upon' ("StumbleUpon," hmm?) a site that must have a database full of `em!

You can see what I mean at the site linked through "that word" below. I'll write about the charts a little more 'beneath the subscribe bar (listing the words that Astro-Charts inspires me to study), but first I want to explore some of the connected 'deeper meanings' that 'firm the foundations' upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Chart” is built on ancient words that mean Paper, Card, Map. #Charts #Charted #Charting #Charter #Uncharted #Chart

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


I guess I'll just 'blog' what I see there (and study some of the ... you'll see ... later):


After a form to give it my information for a 'Natal Chart' (Birth Chart), it goes on to describe a few of the many charts they can give me.
  • The Natal Chart (Birth Chart) - to discover your planetary positions, aspects, aspect patterns, chart shapes, houses, and more
      • There's a Guide to the Birth Chart
  • Synastry - to understand the astrological compatibility between two people by overlaying their birth charts.
      • & a Guide to the Synastry Chart
  • Composite - to get insights into the dynamics of a relationship between two people by calculating the midpoints between their birth charts.
  • Transits - to see what energy patterns are unfolding for you, due to the movements of the stars, for the upcoming month.
Then there are a few reports/articles, a few blog posts, list of horoscope-signs with a celebrity born under each, and the chart guides mentioned above.

Comments