Play the #Tactical Strategy-Game hosted by @total__battle, Gain 'Experience' You Can Use as a #MasterOfPuppets in the Real World!


To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

You know 'the game'; but ...

|That word| (below-hyperlinked to your invitation to come & play that war-game ... which I re-joined when it was shared on one of WowApp's Taboola-bars) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word |Tactical| sits at the peak of the tower above the foundation of the proto-word #tag- “to Touch, Handle” ('hypothesized' from ancient words that also mean Touch as well as Assess, |Intact, Whole, Complete, Perfect, Honest, Arrange, Seize, Stroke, Strike |Gently; used in the building of |Tactile, Attain, Contact, |Contaminate, |Entire, |Integer, Integrate, Integrity, |Tangible, Task, Taste, Tax).

just like #Tactless #Tact #Tactic #Tactical #Tactics #Tactful
 #Tactically #Tactics #Tactfully #Tactfulness #Tactual


Linking over to their Community-page (on Facebook), I'm greeted with 



Or am I looking at that wrong (or 'wrongly' 🤓)? Tell
 me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments