#2023SEPTEMBER @CopelandNetwork | @EndTimeSigns #RaptureReady @RockinRandy(?)

You can see my post about KCM's 2023 Calendar through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; I'll quote their "2023 SEPTEMBER" below, but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The month-name September is based on the word Seven, which is said to be the Perfect Number (well, one of them), Signifying Spiritual Perfection#Completion. The word “Completion” is built on ancient words that mean "to Fill" (amplified by the prefix Com-).
#Complete #Completing #Completes #Completed

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


And written on that picture,
LIVING WORD CHRISTIAN CENTER
Pastors Mae and Lynne Hammond | Brooklynn Park, Minn.
I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and on Your wondrous works. Men shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts, and I will declare Your greatness. They shall utter the memory of Your great goodness, and shall sing of Your righteousness.
-Psalm 145:5-7, NKJV
That picture hangs above the September calendar-grid (with the chapters-&-verses for each date's Scripture-reading, and notes for the following holidays):
  • Monday the Fourth: LABOR DAY
  • Monday the Eleventh: PATRIOT DAY
  • Friday the Fifteenth: ROSH HASHANAH (JEWISH NEW YEAR, BEGINS AT SUNDOWN)
  • Sunday the Seventeenth: CONSTITUTION DAY
  • Saturday the Twenty-Third: FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN
  • Sunday the Twenty-Fourth: YOM KIPPUR (DAY OF ATONEMENT, BEGINS AT SUNDOWN)
  • Friday the Twenty-Ninth: SUKKOT (FEAST OF TABERNACLES, BEGINS AT SUNDOWN)
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments