You Hear them Say #TheMoneyIsInTheList (implying 'If You Have a Long List of Email-Addresses, You Have More People Paying You every month"), but ...

I 'joined' ClickTrackProfit ... mostly just 'for something to do.' I don't believe in online income (it's not the "honest day's work for an honest day's pay"-indoctrination I was given at an early age), but I believe in Wisdom-Sharing (you might call what I share "information," but ... I don't think I'm actually 'the source' of any of it---I'm just watching, and relaying their information with my 'wisdom' (observation & perception of the evident knowledge)).

A core-principle of Internet Marketing has long been "The Money is in The List" (referring to the list of email-addresses the marketer sends their newsletter to ... a maxim probably used on telephone-numbers in Telephone-Marketing & -on home-addresses in Catalogue-Sales ...).

I explain why 'the list with The Money' isn't "a list I have" at the forum linked through 'the main word' below (where you can MAKE MONEY when you participate in discussions); but first I want to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “List” is built on ancient words that mean "Border, Band" (the Enumeration-sense from the Strips of Paper that were used as Catalogues) or "to Please, Desire, Wish, Like" (the Leaning-sense, also connected to ancient words meaning "to be Eager, |Wanton, |Unruly (|Lust)") or "to Hear" (meaning of a root of a now-obsolete word). #Listed #Listing #Listy (now obsolete) #AList #Backlist #Blacklist #CheckList #Enlist #Listless #PlayList #Unlisted

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


In case it's not made clear in the discussion linked above, my list is either "my list of Twitter-followers" (Twitter being one of the biggest platforms I share this blog on (as you can tell by the 'hashtags' and the 'monkey-tails' I use in the posts' title-lines)) or "the list of followers on BlogLovin" ... or maybe a few people subscribe to my feed on Feedburner, if Feedburner's still 'hosting' feeds ...

Point is, I think this blog (or maybe my myLot-page) is the closest thing I'm going to have to 'a newsletter'---a newsletter for #FreeRadicals (or maybe "Islands in the Stream," but without the sensual overtones): you're not 'on my list' (you might be 'on a list, underneath my name, on the platforms' member-rolls,' but not "an email-list"), so these letters aren't 'business-emails' (they're not even in "letter-format"); but it's just 'a big pool-toy floating out here in the Internet swimming-pool,' &--if you're swimming by--you can grab on & take a break & float for a while & then get right back into 'your regularly scheduled activity.'

Comments