Slight Change in the Way I'm #Enumerating 'the Numbered Books of The Bible'

I'll get to the explanation, but What I show first is 'the group of words' that couch "that word" (below hyperlinked to my list of books-of-The-Bible) into your vocabulary ... deeper meanings that 'firm the foundations' upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Enumerating” is built on ancient words that mean "to |Count- or Number Out." 
#Enumerate #Enumerated #Enumeration #Enumerates #Enumerable (NOT "Innumerable")

I dunno ... maybe he times his reps
by reciting Scripture?

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


You know the Bible-books I'm talking about---the ones that start with a number; some of the numbers short for 'the nth book about an occurrence,' some 'the nth book by this writer,' some 'the nth letter from an apostle to the church-in a location or -of an ethnicity.'

Well, it didn't seem right that those books were all enumerated the same way. I changed the enumeration of 'the letters to churches' from "'Number' 'Church'" to '"Church" "Roman-Numeral".'

Is that better? 

Comments