@Taboola pointed me to these #GoodfellasSecrets (the movie, not the pizza @TweetGoodfellas), but I'd never SEEN that #Scorsese-Movie ... nor Surprisingly Most of @MartyScorsese69's Films

The ad promoted 'secrets from the movie GOODFELLAS,' and I clicked it before I even realized 'I don't think I've even seen GOODFELLAS yet (at least not in such a frame-of-mind as to remember the plot)!'

But I'm sure those secrets might be interesting to you (they say 'perhaps only The Godfather is a Mafia-film more beloved & more decorated), so I figured I'd share those secrets before I figure out a way to watch the film.

The surname |Scorsese| is built on ancient words that mean "#Scotsman, #Scottish" (arising from a transcription error of the surname #Scozzese). 
The |Scotish| |Scotsman| is a descendant of the tribe of Irishmen who invaded #Scotland when the Romans withdrew from Britain (who were thus regarded as 'a race different from those who stayed in Ireland' ... #Scot is also an ancient term for "a Royal Tax," giving us the meaning of #ScotFree (|Exempt from Royal Tax))
on which are also-built #Scorzese #Scorcese #Skorseze
 #Scozzesi #Scozzezi #Scuzzese #Scottishness #Scotch
 #Scot #Scots, the name #Scott #Scotty #Scottie #Scotti

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Comments