#Mephistopheles has you convinced that we Whities are Oppressing the Rest of You ... Aren't Minorites "Equal" to the Whities, @VOXdotcom? | @MARVEL @TheMarvelFandom

He has you convinced that your skin-color makes you vote differently ... or something ...

The name |Mephistopheles| (one of the top names Thesaurus.com gave me for 'a synonym for "Satan") is the name of the Evil Spirit to whom Faust "sold his soul," allegedly derived from the Hebrew mephitz "Destroyer"tophel "Liar" (short for tophel sheqer "Falsehood |Plasterer"---Job xiii.4).
on which are also-built #Mephistophelian #Mephisto

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Now that I look at 'that name,' I remember that a) that was the name of 'the devil' in Faust, b) I think it was also the name of 'the devil' in GHOST RIDER, and I think--in the movie's sequel--we found out that c) that devil was only a demon who brought souls to Satan (and/or maybe that's what GHOST RIDER was for Mephisto ... you can clear that up in the comments).

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments