I get the feeling that This Upcoming Sequel is 'the #DUNE we've all been Waiting For!' | @MASHABLE shares a trailer, feat. @realChalamet @Zendaya @BardemAntarctic #JoshBrolin (@TheJoshBrolin and/or @JoshBrolinOfcal) @Florence_Pugh, Christopher @Walken20


with MASHABLE's article (where they share the trailer) linked through |that word|

The word |Dune| (the title of the movie-series, another name for the films' central location, the planet Arrakis) stands on ancient words that mean "Small, Rounded Hill (related to Downs)."
on which are also-built #Dunes #DuneBuggy #DuneBuggies
 #SandDune #SandDunes

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

If you're like me, you were disappointed by the ending of 'the DUNE reboot' (I know it's more like 'an alternate adaptation of Frank Herbert's writing,' but I wouldn't have been interested without 'the David Lynch production') ...

... not 'disliking the movie,' but disappointed that it ended 'right where the story was about to start!' Well, the pause is over on November 3.

My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments