Yesterday, I Started to Watch @ParamountPlus's #KingCharles @RoyalFamily (The #BoyWhoWalkedAlone), but it struck me as too #Tabloid for My Viewing-Time | @DECIDER @LizBurrito

Linked through the bold text below, DECIDER gives us Liz Kocan's review of the Paramount+ film.

The word “Tabloid” (which I'm using to describe 'the Gossip/Rumors you read about in Tabloid Magazines') is built on ancient words that mean "a Small Tablet (first -of Medicine, then -of News in the |Compressed Form/Dose typified by #TabloidJournalism ... & see -|oid)."
just like #Tabloids, abbreviated #Tabs or #Tab

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments