See if You Define #Delicious the Same Way @NoteableyFood does | @TheDaddest @Taboola @WowAppOFFICIAL

Do that by looking at their list of "The 30 Best Burgers You Can Find in America" (introduced to me through a Taboola chumbox shared on my WowApp-homepage, which told me that at least one of them is found in Oklahoma!) linked through the bold text ...

The word “Delicious” is built on ancient words that mean "to Entice-, #Lure Away."
The word “Lure” is built on ancient words that mean "to Call (originally the name of a device for recalling a hawk)." (And it's also the collective noun for Young Women.)
just like #Deliciously #RedDeliciousApple #Delish
 #Bootylicious #Delectable #Babelicious #Deliciousness
 #Luscious #Lures #Lured #Luring #Lurement #Lureful

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments