Pickin' up some #GoodVib-- well, maybe not #GOODvibrations; but @its_THE_Vibe goin' on Today

That word (and the related words) came up as I finished researching another word that was brought up by an ad in the Taboola chumbox shared on my WowApp-homepage.

That add linked to a slideshow shared on "it's the Vibe" (whose front-page I share through the bold text-links below), and that slideshow was followed by a list of other 'lists' I'll list beneath the 'Keep Up'-bar; but first ...

The word “Vibe” is short for #Vibration (also short for #Vibraphone), built on ancient words that mean "to Set in |Tremulous Motion (to Turn, |Vacillate, |Tremble |Ecstatically, Move Quickly or Swing |ToAndFro, |Brandish, Shake)."
tagging it #Vibe #Vibrations #Vibrational #Vibes
 #Vibrate #Vibrates #Vibrated #Vibrating #Vibrator
 #Vibrators

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

(I looked for 'a mashup of Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch with The Beach Boys, but apparently no one ever thought of such a mix! (and/or were confronted with too much 'licensing' babble to deal with it)


it's the Vibe suggests these lists:
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments