The #WritersLift Needs More #FollowThrough | (after vetting) I #FollowBack & #QuoteTweet (i.e. #Retweet with My Comment)

I see TONS of 'Tweeters' (in the Writers Community on Twitter) Tweeting 'that they're doing a #WritersLift,' but I see almost none of the retweets they say they're gonna do! (when they would retweet most of the tweeted links that we writers share with them).

Now, maybe they are retweeting all those writers' tweets; but they're not showing up at the top of my Twitter-feed (usually the only part of my feed that I look at) because they don't tag those retweets #writerslift.

The verbal phrase “Follow-Through” was originally just 'the ending of a golf #swing' (see Follow, Through). 
The word "Swing" is built on ancient words that mean "to |Oscillate."
#Swings #Swung #Swinging #Swang #Swinger #SwingShift #Upswing #Swingers #SwingVoter #SwingVoters #SwingSet #SwingSets #inFullSwing #SwingMusic #TheSwinging30s #TheSwinging40s

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


So when I do a 'writers lift' (which I'm not sure I've EVER done ... or maybe I've never done anything BUT 'writers lift'), I'll try to 'follow' all the reply-ers (after vetting them), and I'll retweet their posts like this ...

Clicking the retweet-icon, I'm given a choice of "Retweet" or "Quote Tweet." I'll choose 'Quote Tweet,' which is basically 'a "Retweet" with my comment on top of it." And my comment will be 'from a #WritersLift.' And the algorithm will go insane😈

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments