My Current @HeroWars #Roster (of Heroes & Titans (A.I.-Characters)) | @getFANDOM @GamerEmpireNet

Sure, I'm just 'coaching this team of heroes & titans' for the little dopamine rush a coach gets when his players 'round the bases' or 'hoop the ball' or 'golf the club' or whatever sports-doers do; but I'm sure that we can learn the whole legend or back-story from the site (mentioned in the tweet).
Well, that link doesn't tell 'that world's origin' (I don't even know if 'that world' has a name ... other than "Strongford" (the island on the main screen) or 'Celestial City' (Asgard, Guild Island, Guild War(s), Heart of Power, Sanctuary, Titan Valley ... one of the islands floating 'above' Strongford).

So I think I'll look at all the heroes' stories (probably linked through the bold text below), and will 'gather' the world's story as we follow the heroes (& titans & pets).

The word “Roster” is built on ancient words that mean "to Roast (as the Table or List (showing the Turn or Rotation of Duty or Service of Soldiers who Relieve or Succeed one another) resembled a Gridiron)."
just like #Rosters

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Roles that heroes have (some have more than one)
  • Tank - (described on that link)
  • Warrior - primarily deals melee damage to the opposing team
  • Marksman - (described on that link)
  • Support - uses different protective skills like barriers, shields, removing de-buffs etc.
  • Control - influences opposing team with paralysis, sleep, stunning, silence, re-positioning
  • Mage - (described on that link)
  • Healer - restores the other players on the team
Right now (and playing the Browser version), I'll list all my heroes (preceded by their Roles, following with their Specialty/Factions (if they have one)) ...
tank Galahad (Blessed), control/warrior Arachne, tank Corvus (Undead), support/healer Morrigan (Undead), healer/support Dorian, healer/support Thea (Grove Keeper), marksman/warrior Astrid & Lucas, control/mage Lian, support/control Fafnir, control/marksman Dark Star, healer/mage Maya, tank/support Astaroth, tank/control Luther (Undead), warrior Qing Mao, marksman Artemis, mage/control/support Judge, control/support Jorgen, marksman Daredevil, mage Orion, marksman Dante, mage/control Faceless, marksman Keira, control/mage Phobos (Undead), warrior Tristan (Blessed), support/mage Cornelius, mage/support Mojo, tank Aurora, Heidi
... and then all the heroes who aren't on my team yet (May 21, 2023) ...
warrior/marksman Elmir, marksman Ginger (Engineer), mage Kai (Grove Keeper), mage/control Lilith, marksman Fox (Engineer), tank/control Chabba, healer/support Markus (Blessed), mage/support Peppy, tank/control Cleaver, warrior Ishmael, healer/support Jet, mage/support Helios, mage/control Lars, mage Krista, marksman Jhu, tank Ziri, support/healer Nebula, warrior K'arkh, tank Rufus, mage/healer Celeste, mage Satori, healer/support Martha, support/control Andvari, support Sebastian, warrior Yasmine, support/control Isaac (Engineer), support/mage Alvanor (Grove Keeper), mage Iris, support/mage Amira, healer/mage Aidan (Fire Heralds), warrior Kayla (Fire Heralds), tank Mushy & Shroom, Julius
... then The Titans & The Pets (on pages I'll link to soon).
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments