You Hurt Your Dog by Choosing the Wrong #Collar (& in other ways @Bright_Side_ME mentions)

The word “Collar” is built on ancient words that mean "that on which the Head Turns, -Revolves, -moves Round (Band- or Chain for the Neck, Necklace, |Gorget, Neck Armor)."
just like #Collars #Collared Collaring #BlueCollar #CollarBone #DogCollar #HorseCollar #PinkCollar #WhiteCollar

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

In the video linked through the bold text above, BRIGHT SIDE more-specifically tells you how you might also be hurting your dog by 
  • Leaving it Alone in the Car
  • Neglecting its Teeth
  • Letting it Eat Everything
  • Bringing it to the Dog Park when it's Too Young
  • Using Physical Punishment
  • Providing Too Little Stimulation
  • Not Securing it when Riding in the Car
  • Yelling when it Disobeys
  • Skipping Flea-, Tick- & Worm-Treatment
  • Leaving Harmful Objects Lying Around
  • Neglecting Breed-Specific Health Issues
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments