What's the Deal with #Discord? @USATODAY tells us Why People Think 'Government Secrets' Go There

... hmm ...

#Discordant #Discordance #Discords #Discordances

So I guess they gave that name to the messaging platform because people think they can share messages there without worrying about their effect on actual reality.

They say,
"We created Discord to be a place where everyone can find a place to belong, and any behavior that goes counter to that is against our mission. We have a zero-tolerance policy against hate or violent extremism and we take action when we become aware of it, including banning users, shutting down servers, and engaging with authorities when appropriate."

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments