@NCBI_Clinical finds #Inverse Association between #Obesity & Vitamin B12 Levels | @Taboola @WowAppOFFICIAL

That word (and the related words) came up as I researched the word that was brought up by research from an advertorial (introduced to me through a Taboola chumbox shared on my WowApp-homepage) linked from a post I link to through the bold text ...

The word “Inverse” is built on ancient words that mean "Turn About, -|Upside Down, |Upset, Reverse (see |Invert)."
just like #Inversely #Inversion
The word “Obesity” is built on ancient words that mean "About- or Because of-Eating (see |Ob-)."
just like #Obese #Obeseness

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'



I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments