@HairLaVie tells #Foxy Ladies How to Keep Their Hair Vibrant & Growing Strong

And I don't mean 'ladies that are Crafty & |Cunning (Attractive? |Wily? |Tricky? Deceitful? Drunk?) like #Foxes,' I mean 'ladies that are losing their hair (like Hippocrates notice a #Fox does, coining the term "Alopecia").'

Hair La Vie explains in the video (linked through the bold text below)

The word “Fox” is built on ancient words that mean "|Bushy Tail." 
The Algonquian tribe-name is built on ancient words that mean "Strong in Council, |Wily."
#Outfox #Outfoxed #Outfoxing #Foxglove #FoxHole #FoxHoles #Foxhound #Foxhounds #FoxHunting #FoxTrot

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Some notes:

Things that are terrible for your hair:
  • Aerosol products
  • Hair Extensions
  • Washing Too Often


My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments