But Can You Love 'You' #Unpredictably, @MileyCyrus?

Forget about 'the main reason I don't like this song' for a second ...

The word “Unpredictably” is built on ancient words that mean "Not to Say Before (see Un-, Pre-)."
#Unpredictable #Unpredictability #Predictable #Predictably #Predictability #Predict #Predicted #Predicting #Predicts #Prediction #Predictions #Predictive #Predictively #Predictor #Predictors


hmmm ... maybe the reason she co-wrote "Flowers" was to secretly have a man write a parody for guys to sing!

See, if a guy sang a huge song about 'how he can do all the things a woman would do for him' (that sounded 'patriarchal' without even naming the "chores"), the song would be trashed as a sexist whine!
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments